Here are a few articles that will keep you busy through the rest of the day.
First, some healthy thoughts:
- 15 Tips To Reduce Your Appetite And Promote Healthy Eating Habits: Health is wealth - I don’t need to say more. There are certain aspects in the post that can go very well with frugal eating habits, but I don’t want to stretch it that much. Read it with health in mind - if you save money by following some of the tips, good for you. Will also serve as an introduction to those who are not familiar with my much neglected health blog.
Now, the money thoughts:
- The â€œLuck Factorâ€ in Investing by JLP @ All Financial Matters.
- How to Read a Personal Finance Book by JD @ Get Rich Slowly.
- I Canâ€™t Pay My Bills! What Bills Should I Pay First? by Jeremy @ Generation X Finance.
- Nope, Not Selling Our House. Not Even For 1000% Rate Of Return In 2 Years! by SVB @ The Digerati Life.
- Are Credit Repair Companies Worth the Fees They Charge? by Ben @ Money Smart Life.
- Using IRA Funds to Buy a House - Good or Bad Idea? by Nickel @ Five Cent Nickel.
- What â€œMore Stuffâ€ Do I Know? @ I Have Paid Twice for This.
- Why Having a Budget Is the First Step to Getting Out of Debt by FMF @ Free Money Finance.
- Save Money on Movies, Music, Television, and Books by Lazy @ Lazy Man and Money.
- Airline flights on the movie theater pricing model by MBH @ Mighty Bargain Hunter.
- The Credit Card Arbitrage Game: Making Money from Balance Transfer by Sun @ The Sun’s Financial Diary.
- 5 Ways Paperless Personal Finance Saves You Money by Jim @ Blueprint for Financial Prosperity.