This Week’s Carnival Love

by golbguru on February 24, 2007

I have been very lazy (and busy) of late and haven’t mentioned a few carnivals that some of my blogger friends worked hard on hosting this week. Today I woke up at 4:00 pm and my body is still crying for more sleep. This is partly because of a stressful week at work, resulting in lack of sleep during weekdays, and partly because, to relieve some of the stress, I was playing Age of Empires till very late in the night yesterday (btw, computer games are evil time black holes). Whatever. Let’s get back to the carnivals.

Carnival of Personal Finance #88 hosted by William Trent @ Stock Market Beat. Here are some of the interesting entries:

Carnival of Money Stories #5 hosted by SVB @ The Digerati Life. This is a relatively new carnival, but is gradually gathering steam. Some interesting carnival submissions were:

Festival of Frugality #62 hosted by Lazy Man @ Lazy Man and Money. Nice job with the baseball theme. :). Some entries that I liked:

From the previous week, here are some carnivals that I failed to mention on time.

{ 1 trackback }

Gold As Investment: When One Pound Of Gold Is Not Equal To One Pound Of Gold
03.08.07 at 2:58 pm

1 The Digerati Life 02.24.07 at 7:32 pm

Hi Golb :) Thanks again for a list and link backs! I hope you get more sleep. I’ve been having my own challenges lately - from kid tantrums my doctor’s visits. Aaargh. I need to catch up on my article drafts now. I’m running out!!

2 jacqui and Yannick 02.25.07 at 8:02 am

Hello Golbguru,

We read your message from Moomin’s blog. We think that you might be interested in our new post. Saving money is always good!
BTW, terrifc site! We will be your frequent guests.

3 frugal duchess 02.25.07 at 8:06 am

Thanks for the mention. Get rest & take care

4 Sun 02.26.07 at 8:55 am

Gold, gold, gold ……… :D

5 The Art of Saving Money 08.13.12 at 9:03 am

Good list of the relevant blogs. Have been reading your site for years. Thanks for hard work on maintaining your website

6 Almeda 02.09.14 at 3:01 pm

I’m no longer positive where you’re getting your information, but good topic.
I needs to spend a while learning more or working oout more.
Thanks foor great info I was searching for this infco for my mission.