I have been very lazy (and busy) of late and haven’t mentioned a few carnivals that some of my blogger friends worked hard on hosting this week. Today I woke up at 4:00 pm and my body is still crying for more sleep. This is partly because of a stressful week at work, resulting in lack of sleep during weekdays, and partly because, to relieve some of the stress, I was playing Age of Empires till very late in the night yesterday (btw, computer games are evil time black holes). Whatever. Let’s get back to the carnivals.
- Financial Lies - Ways We Convince Ourselves Itâ€™s OK To Spend by Jeffrey Strain @ Personal Finance Advice.
- Invest in Gold â€” Buy Gold by Sun @ Sun’s Financial Diary. I am suddenly intersted in this after reading this article on CBS Marketwatch about the possible rise in the value of gold in the time to come.
- My entry for this carnival was Analyze This; Late Fees And Other Penalties Are Necessary.
- How I Milk Sacred Cows for Cash by Sharon @ The Frugal Duchess.
- Huge stupid tax…timeshare by LAL @ Living Almost Large.
- My entry for this one was The Story Of My Investment In A Motorcycle.
- Test Your Buyerâ€™s IQ: Quit Wasting Money On Costly Crap by SVB @ The Digerati Life.
- How To Cut Living Expenses by Nina @ Queercents.
- My entry was Itâ€™s Easier To Be Frugal When You Are Single; True Or False? Check out some interesting comments on this one.
From the previous week, here are some carnivals that I failed to mention on time.